Get them out for good.
You Don’t Have to Live with Termites in Oregon & Idaho
The most important consideration in termite control is permanent elimination. Our permanent wood treatment not only eliminates your current termite infestation but also prevents future colonies from moving in. It also prevents other wood destroyers from causing damage to your home or business—permanently. That means termites, carpenter ants, wood beetles, or dry rot fungus will never affect the treated wood in your home again.
At All Natural Pest Elimination, we specialize in a safer and more effective removal of termites. Our experienced pest control experts eliminate termites from your home and ensure they don’t return.
We take care of the termite problem for good, so your house feels like home again.
Schedule Your FREE Pest Inspection Today!
Call 1-877-662-8449 or fill out the form below:
“Everything you told me you were going to do has been done and there are no more bugs. Thank you.”
-Richard K., Roseburg
Ten Facts You May Not Know About Termites
- Of 3,106 known termite species, only 183 cause damage, and only 82 cause significant damage to human structures.
- Termites are eaten by people in cultures around the world.
- In addition to buildings, termites can also cause significant damage to food crops.
- Termite queens have been known to live for up to 50 years, making them the longest living insects in the world.
- Termites are found on every continent except Antarctica.
- Termites are usually small, measuring 4 – 15mm in length, however, several giant species have been known to grow to almost 4 inches.
- Termites are known as detritivores, consuming dead plants at every stage of decomposition.
- A variety of predators feed on termites, but ants are their number one enemy.
- Termite colonies build nests, mounds, and shelter tubes for protection and reproduction.
- Americans spend billions of dollars each year on repairing wood structures damaged by termites.
Protecting your home or business from termites is essential. Let All Natural Pest Elimination take care of your termite problem for good. Our proprietary pest control products are natural, eco-friendly, and safer for people, pets, and the planet.
Want to know more about termites?
Read more about termites commonly found in the Pacific Northwest here.
There are two kinds of termites commonly found in the Pacific Northwest. The subterranean termite lives in underground colonies consisting of up to 2 million members. These termites build distinctive mud or shelter tubes to gain access to food sources and protect themselves from cool air temperatures. Subterranean termites are by far the most destructive species of termite because they eat 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The damp wood termites make their homes in moist wood, rather than underground. Since they require environments with high moisture content; decomposing wood, wood in contact with the ground, or any wood structures with a steady moisture source are most prone to termite infestation.
If you are seeing flying or winged insects that look like ants, you could have a termite infestation. Termite swarmers look like flying or winged ants. Observing flying winged termite swarmers is a positive indicator of a termite problem.
Although not all termites have wings and some fly only short distances, termites with wings are often forming new colonies. Termite swarmers indicate that a mature colony exists in or near your home. Flying ants, winged ants, flying termites, or winged termites in large numbers in your home are indicators that you might have a termite infestation. Give us a call today for a free inspection. Our termite removal professionals will evaluate your termite problem and come up with a plan for permanent eradication.
Don’t wait for your termite infestation to become a full-blown problem. Most extermination companies simply bait and trap. At All Natural Pest Elimination, we use safer and more effective products to get rid of pests and ensure they don’t come back.
Take control of your home again with safer and more effective
treatment with All Natural Pest Elimination.
“I am very happy with the professional treatment we have received from All Natural Pest Elimination. I have used both their rodent and pest treatments. I would highly recommend then to friends, neighbors and business associates.”
-Heidi S., Medford
All Natural Pest Elimination uses all-natural, eco-friendly products to eliminate pests that cause damage to your home.
Schedule your FREE inspection today.