Spiders Creeping In?
Get them out for good.
You Don’t Have to Live with Spiders
Protect your home from spiders common in the Pacific Northwest such as black widow spiders, hobo spiders, wolf spiders, yellow sac spiders, and harmless spiders such as daddy long legs, house spiders, crab spiders, cross spiders, jumping spiders, orb weavers, callobius severus, and trapdoor spiders. Although many will bite, most don’t cause serious harm. However, spiders can become a nuisance. At All Natural Pest Elimination, we specialize in a safer and more effective removal of spiders. Our experienced exterminators eliminate spiders from your home and ensure they don’t return.
We take care of the problem, so your house feels like home again.
Schedule Your FREE Inspection Today!
Call Today 1-877-662-8449 or fill out this form now:
“All Natural’s service and results have been so great at my home for the last five years that I also just hired them for my rentals. No bugs in the house and no poison near you or on your planet. The employees are all very nice, too. Now that’s winning!”
-Tara M., Mapleton
Ten Facts You May Not Know About Spiders
- Spiders are arachnids and feed on living prey.
- Spiders are often beneficial, feeding on and reducing insect populations.
- Most spiders catch their prey in silk webs, but a few actively hunt them.
- Spiders are predators and use venom to incapacitate their prey.
- Fear of spiders is called arachnophobia.
- People who are allergic to the venom of certain spiders can have severe, even life-threatening reactions to bites.
- Spiders have been known to transmit disease or cause infection through a bite just like a tick or mosquito.
- Spiders rarely bite unprovoked but will bite when threatened or trapped.
- The silk of a spider’s web is actually a liquid. It hardens only when exposed to air.
- Scientists believe there may be more than 30,000 kinds of spiders.
Spiders can pose health risks to humans. That’s why protecting your home and family from spiders is essential. Let All Natural Pest Elimination take care of your spider problem for good. Our proprietary pest elimination products are natural, eco-friendly, and safer for people, pets, and the planet.
Want to know more about arachnids? Read more about spiders found in the Pacific Northwest below.
Did you know that it is nearly impossible to determine what type of spider has bitten when no spider has been found? That’s why it’s important to have a spider exterminator check your home for infestations. If you sustain a spider bite, seek medical attention and attempt to capture the spider for correct identification and treatment. Even though most spider bites do not require medical attention, it is estimated that 10,000 spider bites get reported to poison control centers every year. All Natural Pest Elimination can help you avoid these issues.
These spiders are commonly found in the Pacific Northwest:
Yellow Sac Spider
Western Black Widow
Daddy Long Legs
House and Garden Spiders
The Brown Recluse is often mistaken for a Pacific Northwest spider.
Brown Recluse Spider
Don’t wait for your spider issue to become a full-blown problem. At All Natural Pest Elimination, we use safer and more effective products to get rid of pests and ensure they don’t come back.
Take control of your home again with safer and more effective
treatment with All Natural Pest Elimination.
“These guys have been very professional, very helpful, and very pleasant to work with. We sure appreciate all they are doing.”
-Rick & Jo Ann A., Salem
All Natural Pest Elimination uses all-natural, eco-friendly products to eliminate pests that cause damage to your home.
Schedule your FREE inspection today.