- INSPECTOR – LEARN MORE & APPLY
- TECHNICIAN – LEARN MORE & APPLY
- APPOINTMENT SETTER – LEARN MORE & APPLY
Join a great team! Click the links above to apply for a position with All Natural Pest Elimination.
LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
- Privately owned corporation; President, Eric Ritchey
- In Business for over 25 Years!
- Oregon’s #1 Eco-Friendly Pest Control Company
- Over 10,000 customers and growing because of people like you
- Offering Free Inspections and Estimates; Serving most of Oregon
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Good reporting record by the Better Business Bureau (BBB); BBB Accredited
- Good reporting record by Angie’s List
- Good reporting record by the Construction Contractors Board (CCB)
- Top Rated HomeAdvisor Site
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE US
- We specialize in using Naturally-derived, Safer, Less-toxic products
- We offer not just pest control, but complete Home Improvement and Repair
- We embrace Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods
- All our programs come with written, unlimited treatment warranties
WHY OUR EMPLOYEES LIKE IT HERE
- Great paying career opportunities with full benefits
- Family atmosphere with an “open door” policy to management
- Our goal is to make you succeed (we know that makes us all succeed)
We are the innovators of the pest control industry, using cutting edge natural pest control products and services safer to families, pets, and homes! Our decades of research in the use of natural products has led to the development of our exclusive, naturally-derived product line called NatureLine™. Our employees love knowing that we use safer products and take pride in the fact that our products are more sustainable for the Earth.
The cornerstone of our success is our great team of employees! Integrity, honesty, and loyalty are qualities that we value the most and that we continue to seek out in future employees. We encourage you to look around on our website to learn more about the products and services we provide and invite you to apply for a position with our company. Click below to learn more about the opportunities we have available!