Do you have good customer service skills and enjoy going places and doing different things each day? Become a Pest Control Technician at Oregon’s largest privately owned pest control company!
All Natural Pest Elimination has an immediate need for a residential Pest Control Technicians to join our team. We use among the safest products in the industry, offer competitive pay with benefits and bonuses, and provide a company truck, equipment, and training.
Previous pest control experience is not necessary. We will train you if you are a results-oriented, problem-solver with good people skills. Outside Sales or Retail Sales experience is helpful, but not required.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service taking care of customer’s pest problems
- Input accurate data entry for work you perform
- Follow all company policy and procedures
- Adhere to safety policy
- Age 18 or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving history
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Physical ability to crawl under a house
- Neat/Clean Appearance and Habits
- Drug-free; initial and random testing mandatory
- Background Check; must pass criminal screening
- Acquiring Oregon Department of Agriculture Applicator’s License
- Salary plus Commission
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Reimbursement
- Phone Reimbursement
- Great Hours
- Flexible Work Schedule
To apply for the Pest Control Technician position, download the Employment Application Here and email it, along with your resume to: Info (at) NoBuggy.com.