Do you have what it takes to become a Pest Control Appointment Setter with the largest privately owned pest control company in Oregon?
All Natural Pest Elimination has an immediate need for a Customer Care Assistant with outstanding customer service abilities. Applicants must have exemplary communication, data entry, and customer relation skills. Located in Medford, Oregon, this position includes answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, handling customer questions and a number of other office-related tasks.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Outbound phone calls
- Computer scheduling appointments for field employees
- Electronic Filing of paperwork
- Following all company policies and procedures
- Age 18 or older
- Good customer service skills
- Punctual and Good Attendance
- Ability to work full time or part time, flexible hours and days between 8am and 7pm, Mon-Sat
- Drug-free; initial and random testing mandatory
- Salary plus Commission
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Reimbursement
- Phone Reimbursement
- Great Hours
- Flexible Work Schedule
To apply for the Pest Control Appointment Setter position, download our Employment Application Here and email it, along with your resume to: Info (at) NoBuggy.com.